- Is Neurofeedback Scientifically Proven?
- How Does the Science of Brain Training Work?
- What is Neurofeedback?
- What Happens During a Neurofeedback Session?
- Neurofeedback in Scientific Literature
- Who Can Benefit From Neurofeedback Brain Training?
Is Neurofeedback Scientifically Proven?
How Does the Science of Brain Training Work?
What is Neurofeedback?
What Happens During a Neurofeedback Session?
Neurofeedback in Literature
- Neurofeedback and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity-Disorder (ADHD) in Children: Rating the Evidence and Proposed Guidelines. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback 45, 39–48 (2020).
- Efficacy of Neurofeedback Treatment in ADHD: The Effects on Inattention, Impulsivity and Hyperactivity: A Meta-Analysis. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, 40(3).
- Evidence-based information on the clinical use of neurofeedback for ADHD. Neurotherapeutics, 9(3), 588-98.
- Current status of neurofeedback for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Current Psychiatry Rep. 14(5), 536-42.
- Update on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Current Opinion in Pediatrics, 16(2), 217-226.
- Is neurofeedback an efficacious treatment for ADHD? A randomised controlled clinical trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50(7), 780-789.
- Neurofeedback training improves anxiety trait and depressive symptom in GAD. Brain and Behavior. 11. 10.1002/brb3.2024.
- Using Neurofeedback to Lower Anxiety Symptoms Using Individualized qEEG Protocols: A Pilot Study. NeuroRegulation, 2(3), 137-148.
- Alpha Suppression and Symmetry Training for Generalized Anxiety Symptoms. Journal of Neurotherapy, 13, 146–155.
- Neurofeedback Treatment of Depression and Anxiety. Journal of Adult Development 12(2), 131-137.
- Neurofeedback with anxiety and affective disorders. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 14(1), 105-123.
- Treatment of Chronic Anxiety Disorder with Neurotherapy. Journal of Neurotherapy, 2(2).
- A Neurofeedback Protocol for Executive Function to Reduce Depression and Rumination: A Controlled Study. Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience. 2020;18(3):375-385.
- Neurofeedback and networks of depression. Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience, 16 (1).
- Neurofeedback treatments for depression disorders- review of current advances. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 7(3), 443-452.
- Neurofeedback as a Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder – A Pilot Study, PLoS One, 9(3).
- Neurofeedback Treatment of Depression with the Roshi. Journal of Neurotherapy, 4(2).
- Clinical Use of an Alpha Asymmetry Neurofeedback Protocol in the Treatment of Mood Disorders. Journal of Neurotherapy, 4(4).
- Enhancing learning in a perceptual-cognitive training paradigm using EEG-neurofeedback. Scientific Reports, 11, 4061 (2021).
- The Relation Between Memory Improvement and QEEG Changes in Three Clinical Groups as a Result of EEG Biofeedback Treatment. Journal of Neurotherapy, 17(2).
- Neurofeedback training for peak performance. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine, 21(4), 871–875.
- Biofeedback Training for Peak Performance in Sport - Case Study. Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, 3(2).
- Peak Performance Training Using Prefrontal EEG Biofeedback. Biofeedback, 40(1), 7–15.
- Neurofeedback for Peak Performance Training. journal of Mental Health Counseling, 3(2), 116-123.
- Alpha-theta brainwave neurofeedback training: an effective treatment for male and female alcoholics with depressive symptoms. J Clin Psychol, 51(5), 685-693.
- Applicability of brain wave biofeedback to substance use disorder in adolescents. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 14(1), 125-36.
- Neurofeedback Training for Opiate Addiction: Improvement of Mental Health and Craving. Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback, 38, 133–141.
- Effects of an EEG Biofeedback Protocol on a Mixed Substance Abusing Population. The American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 31, 455-469.
- Neurofeedback in Alcohol and Drug Dependency. Introduction to Quantitative EEG and Neurofeedback, 239-267.
- Tuning pathological brain oscillations with neurofeedback: a systems neuroscience framework. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, Article 1008.
- Neurofeedback Training Induces Changes in White and Gray Matter. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, 265-272.
- Closed-loop brain training: the science of neurofeedback. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 18, 86-100.
- A Review of qEEG-Guided Neurofeedback. Neuroregulation, 2(3).
- Neurofeedback: A Comprehensive Review on System Design, Methodology and Clinical Applications. Basic and Clinical Neuroscience, 7(2), 143-158.
- Comparing the Effectiveness of Neurofeedback and Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Sleep Quality of Patients With Migraine. Basic Clinical Neuroscience. 2019;10(6):579-588.
- Clinical and Psychological Confirmation of Stabilizing Effect of Neurofeedback in Migraine | European Psychiatry | Cambridge Core
- QEEG-guided neurofeedback for recurrent migraine headaches. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience. 2011 Jan;42(1):59-61.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM NEUROFEEDBACK BRAIN TRAINING?
Neurofeedback brain training can help with: