Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Evolve Brain Training's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Evolve Brain Training's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Evolve Brain Training at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Evolve Brain Training's web site are provided "as is". Evolve Brain Training makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Evolve Brain Training does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Evolve Brain Training or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Evolve Brain Training's Internet site, even if Evolve Brain Training or a Evolve Brain Training authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Evolve Brain Training's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Evolve Brain Training does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Evolve Brain Training may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Evolve Brain Training does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Evolve Brain Training has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Evolve Brain Training of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Evolve Brain Training's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Abu Dhabi, UAE without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Termination and Refund Policy
All paid services are non-refundable.
Appointments cancelled without 24-hour notice will result in being charged the full fee for the missed session.
If the client does not complete all the sessions and wishes to cancel the training midway, then they will be charged the full price for the services provided up until that point. No package discounts will be applicable.
No refund will be issued for unused sessions.
However, the remaining credits may be transferred to another individual. The transfer of the credits cannot be processed beyond a period of 3 months after registration. Further, the sessions have a validity of 6 months, meaning that the sessions must be completed within 6 months from the date undersigned. In the event of termination before completion of treatment, credit will not be issued for services already provided.
Evolve Brain Training retains the right to refuse service to any client before or during the course of their treatment for any reason.
In case of children with behavioural issues, it is the guardian's responsibility to ensure that the client cooperates with the therapist during each session. Inability to do so will result in the duration allotted to the client being counted as a session. Refunds will not be applicable for such sessions.